Pallas Sticker Design Contest
Update: Contest open until Friday, February 19!
Today is National Sticker Day. Like you, we didn’t have a friggin' clue about this holiday until now. But WE LOVE STICKERS, so obviously we’re really, really stoked about a holiday like this. Except…our sticker game is pretty weak. So we're hoping you can help us change that with our first-ever user-submitted design contest.
Here’s what’s up: we rebranded Pallas this summer and committed to bigger things: plans, opportunities, goals... You know, just...big stuff. Not just for us, but for you. We stepped up because it was time to push our comfort zone and challenge ourselves to be better, stronger and smarter. Because the things we do have a powerful way of shaping our community into a place that inspires and supports everyone who participates.
We’d like to capture that idea in sticker form. And honestly, that's pretty broad and open to interpretation. All we really wanna do is showcase strong design work from the hands of strong, creative women. Maybe you wanna harness your typography skills for our #RuleYourMountain hashtag or our new campaign tagline, Permission To Fun, or some other bitchin' phrase that pushes the edge and gets you fired up to shred your juicy heart out. (Read: we really like stickers with phrases.) Or maybe your design is an abstract chairlift with an 80s/90s vibe, because everything from the 80s and 90s was so electric and exciting and new. As long as it relates back to snowboarding/splitboarding and inspires us to kick ass, we wanna see it.
What's in it for you? It's all about earnin' that swag and walkin' with swagger. We'll hook 2 winners up with a $125 shopping spree on the Pallas site and bragging rights forever.
- Designs can be hand-drawn or computer illustrated, but all files must be submitted in .eps or .ai format.
- By submitting your design, you agree to let Pallas make small adjustments if/where necessary to ensure optimal printing and/or include the Pallas Snowboard logo or graphic mark within the sticker.
- If you'd like to incorporate the Pallas logo into your design, please access our logo assets here.
- Pallas will choose 2 winners among all submissions to receive a $125 USD shopping credit at pallassnowboards.com.
- Open to women and non-binary folks around the world.
How to submit:
- Sticker designs must be submitted in .psd, .eps or .ai format.
- Email or WeTransfer your submission to email@example.com, along with your name, Instagram handle, city/state/country and a design rationale.
- Deadline for submission is February 12, 2021. Winners will be chosen and announced by February 19, 2021.