Epiphany Snowboard | Closeout Sale
Our 4-season workhorse is designed to grow with your skills…then push them even further. From low-angle pow to complex lines — and sometimes all in the same day — we built the Epiphany snowboard to be fun, forgiving and ultra efficient in a wide range of conditions for a wide range of mountains.
Named Best Boutique Snowboard by Outside Magazine.
- Stable and smooth at high speeds and upon landing
- Tapered profile is quick and responsive when turning
- Blunt nose floats in a variety of snow conditions and terrain
- Reference stance: center for variable snow; back 1-2” on deep days
- 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials
- Size down 2-3 cm from normal board length
- Shape :: Directional
Terrain :: All-mountain, freeride, powder
Snow conditions :: Powder, variable, soft, slush, firm
Riding style :: Adventurous, progressive, exploratory
- Switch :: Sometimes
- Camber :: Microwave [early rise in nose, micro camber under feet, flat in middle]
- Flex :: Medium
|Weight||5 lb. 9 oz.|
Fun board, very nimble and rides spring conditions like a pro!