The Girl Scout is the workhorse of the Pallas lineup, and it doesn’t require peddling cookies or collecting badges to earn its merit on the hill. Designed to let riders take full control of the mountain’s assets, it’s dependable carving through dense, steep runs as it is surfing through pristine powder. Turning is quick and nimble with its blunted tip, longer nose, and flat camber. Yet it begs to explore the unbeaten path with subtle, powder-specific enhancements—like a tapered profile with a shorter tail—that help riders effortlessly float more and sink less.
- Subtle taper profile designed for all-terrain handling and efficient powder riding
- Early rise in nose for effortless float; flat camber throughout for quick edge-to-edge
- Full aspen core with carbon support is lightweight, strong, and snappy
- Textured topsheet sheds excess snow, conserving rider’s energy
- BUHMPER inside edges reduce vibrations, board weight, and rider fatigue (splitboards only)
- Voile clips included (splitboards only)
- Base colors vary