Celebrating the changing times of women’s snowboarding, the Zeitgeist is forged for ladies who pioneer big lines or venture beyond the boundaries. The directional snowboard features an early rise, spoon-shaped nose and a stiff, tapered tail for an unsinkable weapon on snorkel-deep days. Its flat profile fades to traditional camber at the rear of the foot, giving riders more stability and control without compromising that elusive surf-like feeling.
$10 of every Zeitgeist sold will be donated to the Utah Avalanche Center in support of avalanche forecasting.
- Flat + traditional camber for surfy turns through powder.
- Early rise in nose for unsinkable flotation.
- Short + stiff tail for control and stability.
- Tighter sidecut for snappy turns.
- Set back 7 cm to get the most out of powder conditions.
- Textured topsheet to shed excess snow.
- Full aspen core to reduce overall weight and rider fatigue.
- BUHMPER inside edges for a natural ride and lightweight edging. (Splits only.)
- Voile clips included. (Karakoram clips upon request.)
- Base colors vary.