• Narrower profile for quicker edging in variable terrain.
• Blunted nose and tail for better float and more efficient kick turns.
• Backcountry Basics Construction.
• Reference stance: back 1” for variable snow; back 2” for powder.
• 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials.
• Rides true to size.
Hedonist Splitboard Specs
|Weight||6 lb. 4 oz.|
Hedonist Splitboard Size Chart
|Weight range (lbs / kg)||110–175 / 49–79|
|Boot size (Women's US / Euro)||7–9.5 / 38–41.5|
|Board waist width||24.5 cm|
|Recommended binding size||S/M, M/L|
Backcountry Basics Contruction
All Pallas splitboards are built with our Backcountry Basics Construction for optimized performance in the backcountry.
• Textured topsheet reduces snow buildup
• Bright base colors for improved visibility
• Flat touring camber provides maximum traction on skintrack
• Optimized touring position improves kick turns
• Low-profile Spark hooks and clips
|Snow conditions||Hard, variable, soft|
|Riding style||Fast, powerful, creative|
|Camber||Wave [early rise in nose and tail, camber under feet, flat in middle]|
This is the funnest splitboard I’ve ever owned. I feel like it gives me the best of everything. I love to ride playfully which means a lot of switch riding and this board is a twin! Even when you’re set back, it still feels like it can do it all.
This board is an absolute pleasure to ride. As far as splitboards go, the Hedonist is the closest comparison to an in-bounds board that I've ridden. It also has more flex and responsiveness than other splits I've tried, and definitely delivers a fun, playful, freestyle ride.
I love my Hedonist so much!
It shines in deep power, keep you in track at high speed and has a nice pop. Very stable for freestyling out in the backcountry.
Beautiful board. Used it for my first time split boarding. We had slushy conditions and I thought it handled pretty well. Always takes some getting used to on any new board. Very light and flexible. Would love to own one of these someday!
The board was nice and light while touring. I rode this board in spring slush/icy variable conditions, not the most ideal however I felt like it handled pretty decent.I'd love to try it out again in better conditions.