We optimized our Hedonist all-mountain twin with a wider profile for a freestyle-flavored board that gives you more stability and better powder performance outside of the park, no matter which direction you point it.
- Playful and poppy on groomers, side hits and natural features
- Blunted nose and tail for less swing weight and easier spins
- Wide waist means more float and stable landings
- Reference stance: center for variable snow; back 1-2” for powder
- 3-year limited warranty against craftmanship and materials
- Size down 2cm
- Shape :: True twin
- Terrain :: All-mountain, freestyle
- Snow conditions :: Hard, variable, soft
- Riding style :: Fast, powerful, creative
- Switch :: Frequently
- Camber :: Wave [early rise in nose and tail, camber under feet, flat in middle]
- Flex :: Medium
||5 lb. 9 oz.||5 lb. 15 oz.|
This board rips. I come from a park background so I love the park feel this true twin gives me while being able to actually carve through chunder, at speed, without exploding. It’s traditional camber and medium stiff flex make it responsive but still playful enough to spin and ride the mountain creatively. I also own it in a splitboard and all the same rules apply there as well.
Fantastic all mountain board. It’s super fast and responsive over bumps and crud. It’s the best snowboard I’ve ever owned. I can’t wait to try a splitboard.