We crafted our Zeitgeist micro-swallowtail board for surfing all-time pow with minimal effort and laying perfect trenches in fresh corduroy between storms, giving you twice the versatility from a specialty shape.
- Heavily tapered micro-swallowtail provides natural stance for all-day powder farming
- Surf-inspired camber and flex gives your back foot more control
- Reinforced aluminum tip and tail adds durability
- Reference stance: center for powder; back 1” for deep powder
- 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials
- Size down 3-4 cm
- Shape :: Directional
- Terrain :: Powder, carving
- Snow conditions :: Powder, soft
- Riding style :: Smooth, soulful, surfy
- Switch :: Rarely
- Camber :: Surf [early rise in nose, flat throughout, camber under back foot]
- Flex :: Progressive medium
|Weight||5 lb. 13 oz.|
Ride the pow waves with this gem! The fun shape gives riding a surfy feel. Turns are quick and easy. May the nose of your board never be stuck under deep pow again!
This board is a game changer! I had the pleasure of riding this board on some of the best conditions possible. The short n stiff tail was super fun for ripping through steep trees,as well as feeling like a surfboard through the deeper open sections. Just as well, the tapered profile helped to charge on the groomers, super snappy and fun to play around on! Overall I am super stoked on this board, it holds you on drops and smashes pillows, whips through the trees and bombs the groomers, it pushed my confidence knowing I had a solid board under my feet and I cant wait to shred it again.
I seriously LOVE this snowboard.I've been snowboarding for 22 years and this board blows all the others out of the water.It's shorter tail makes turning so easy.Like SO easy!It's really that amazing.However, what really makes me love this board is how fun it is to ride in powder AND on groomers and anything in-between.I used to need to travel with multiple boards and loved my Jones hover craft on a pow day.After having this board a few weeks, I sold both my other boards andnow traveling is so easy.I'm contemplating selling my Jones solution and getting this in a split too, its that good.If you are an all mountain rider and you are at all questioning your decision to get this board, don't.You're going to love it!