Epiphany Alpine Series Splitboard
Introducing the Epiphany Alpine Series splitboard, a pro-level split for riders who hang out religiously in the alpine or are just seriously passionate about backcountry tech. We took all the best assets of our regular Epiphany splitboard and spiked it with our proprietary technology to give you the industry's most rugged, no-BS women's splitboard.
Hardboot-compatible touring inserts let you maximum your boot-and-binding choices and saves precious weight by eliminating the need for a toe piece adapter. And our proprietary bUHMper edge replaces the traditional steel inside edges with an integrated, high-density plastic sidewall-edge that grips like steel but has a natural and responsive feel, just like your favorite resort board.
- Hardboot touring inserts compatible with all traditional 3-hole toe pieces PLUS major tech-toe / AT setups including Dynafit, Black Diamond, La Sportiva and others.
- bUHMper inside edge replaces heavy, stiff and over-sprung steel edges with a combined ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) sidewall/edge that's damp as hell. Exclusively licensed from our brother company, Chimera Backcountry Snowboards.
- Graphite-infused base for extra durability and speed.
- Constructed with extra carbon fiber and damping materials to fine-tune the board's flex and performance.
- Stable and smooth at high speeds and upon landing
- Tapered profile is quick and responsive when turning
- Flat camber between feet smooths out the edge-to-edge, especially in variable snow
- Blunt nose floats in a variety of snow conditions and terrain
- Reference stance: center for variable snow; back 1-2” on deep days
- 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials
- Size down 2-3 cm
Features Backcountry Basics Construction
- Textured topsheet reduces snow buildup
- Flat touring camber provides maximum traction on skintrack
- Optimized touring position improves kick turns
- Low-profile, static locking Phantom hooks and clips
- Shape :: Directional
- Terrain :: All-mountain, freeride, powder
- Snow conditions :: Powder, variable, soft, slush, firm
- Riding style :: Adventurous, progressive, exploratory
- Switch :: Sometimes
- Camber :: Microwave [early rise in nose, micro camber under foot, flat in middle]
- Flex :: Medium
This board has so much to offer! It let you take all the control. Super responsive turns and forgiving while holding it down for charging in the Alpine. Also what a Game changer for split-skiing! This board can only step up your backcountry riding. 100 % to the Pallas team for designing this Beauty
Handle anything, stable at speed, one board quiver.
I have ridden a lot of different splitboards in my day and it feels like this one was designed just for me! This board can handle anything. It’s the splitboard of a splitboard mountaineer girls dreams.
Pow, crust, ice, mank it can do it all. The new tech toe compatibility is genius. Not to mention that my split skiing game has improved substantially since I started riding this beaut.