We built our Hedonist all-mountain twin for the times when confidence matters most. Its universal design is strong, capable and adaptable whether you’re plotting a spring traverse, dropping a cliff or picking through days-old leftovers.
- Narrower profile for quicker edging in variable terrain
- Blunted nose and tail for better float and more efficient kick turns
- Backcountry Basics construction
- Reference stance: back 1” for variable snow; back 2” for powder
- 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials
- Rides true to size
Featuring Backcountry Basics Construction
- Textured topsheet reduces snow buildup
- Flat touring camber provides maximum traction on skintrack
- Optimized touring position improves kick turns
- Low-profile Phantom hooks and clips
- Bright base colors increase visibility
- Shape :: True twin
- Terrain :: All-mountain, freestyle
- Snow conditions :: Hard, variable, soft
- Riding style :: Fast, powerful, creative
- Switch :: Frequently
- Camber :: Wave [early rise in nose and tail, camber under feet, flat in middle]
- Flex :: Medium
|Weight||6 lb. 4 oz.|
This board is an absolute pleasure to ride. As far as splitboards go, the Hedonist is the closest comparison to an in-bounds board that I've ridden. It also has more flex and responsiveness than other splits I've tried, and definitely delivers a fun, playful, freestyle ride.
I love my Hedonist so much!
It shines in deep power, keep you in track at high speed and has a nice pop. Very stable for freestyling out in the backcountry.
Beautiful board. Used it for my first time split boarding. We had slushy conditions and I thought it handled pretty well. Always takes some getting used to on any new board. Very light and flexible. Would love to own one of these someday!
The board was nice and light while touring. I rode this board in spring slush/icy variable conditions, not the most ideal however I felt like it handled pretty decent.I'd love to try it out again in better conditions.