Ride and decide on your own terms, on your own turf. We offer mail-order snowboard and splitboard demos, delivered to your door, so you know what to expect when making an investment in your gear.We get it. Snowboards are an investment, and the gear you choose can make or break your experience on the mountain. That’s why we highly suggest demoing a board before you buy: to make sure it’s the right fit for YOU. If you live in the Lower 48 and can’t attend a Pallas demo in person, we offer a mail order demo program so you can ride and decide on your own turf at your own pace.
To inquire about a demo and to check availability, please follow the instructions below.
- Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 business days in advance of your preferred demo dates. Tell us which board (type, model and size) you'd like to demo and a 4-day window in which you'd like to ride it.*
- A full deposit is required for all mail order demos. Bindings and binding hardware are not included. Splitboard skins are only available on a case-by-case basis and subject to availability.
- We’ll ship the board to the address you provide upon checkout. Please keep the box and packing materials in which it was shipped.
- Slide, slash, and send‘er for up to 4 days.
- Clean, dry, and pack the board in its original box and send it back using the prepaid shipping label provided.
- Let us know what you think. If you would like to purchase a Pallas after demoing, we'll apply your deposit towards the purchase of a new board. If you decide Pallas isn't the right fit, we'll refund your deposit, minus $100 for shipping and maintenance.
*Based on availability. Only 1 demo board allowed at a time.