From meadow skipping to bowl bombing, we crafted our Zeitgeist mini swallowtail for surfing all-time pow with minimal effort so you can channel your energy towards bigger, longer descents.
- Tapered swallowtail offers mega float for all-day powder farming
- Surf-inspired camber provides back foot control
- Reinforced aluminium tip and tail adds durability
- Reference stance: center for variable snow; back 1-2” on deep days
- 3-year limited warranty against workmanship and materials
- Size down 3-4 cm
Features Backcountry Basics Construction
- Textured topsheet reduces snow buildup
- Flat touring camber provides maximum traction on skintrack
- Optimized touring position improves kick turns
- Low-profile Phantom hooks and clips
- Bright base colors increase visibility
- Shape :: Directional
- Terrain :: Powder, carving
- Snow conditions :: Powder, soft
- Riding style :: Smooth, soulful, surfy
- Switch :: Rarely
- Camber :: Surf [early rise in nose, flat throughout, camber under back foot]
- Flex :: Progressive medium
|Weight||6 lb. 4 oz.||6 lb. 7 oz.|
This board is so great for big powder days. It floats like a charm. Very quick respond on the turns, it makes it really easy to stir it around especially in the trees.
Flexible, light and super fun ride.